Friday, September 5, 2008

I KNOW I am not the only one.....

Because there is a blog site about it.
I am obsessed with finding change on the ground.

I never see anyone's face when I am in public, I am too busy looking downward for the slight chance there is something shiny for me to pick up. Ok, honestly, most of the coins are not shiny. Some unrecognizable as currency, but I know what it is. When I am in the car(passenger) I will get out at stop signs, street lights to get my found treasure. I have no shame.

I remember one day I was at the bank drive thru with my husband and I said all excited "I think there is a nickel on the ground!" He says " You won't find money here!" Oh yeah, if not here at a bank, then where? Sure enough it was a SHINY nickel just waiting for me to pick it up and take it home.

So fess up-you know you do the same thing!

2 comments:

Jinxy and Me said...

Good for you! My mom is great at finding money. I think I am always rushing around too much to be on the lookout, but find some once in a while. I did find a $20 bill on the side of the road once - that was exciting!

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for entering my giveaway. I was wondering if you would like me to guest blog on your site or you can guest blog on mine. your doggy is adorable.